Sunday, February 19, 2012

Three specific prayer requests

Hey friends. As you are lifting Kelly and Jason up in prayer this week, here are a few specifics you can pray for:


1) Clarity on which doctors to choose


2) Clarity on which avenue of treatment is best


3) For Kelly's anxiety


Thank you for being such great friends.

Blessings,
Gayla

2 comments:

  1. Kelly and Jason, I am Chris Clinton's mom. Gary and I have known Blake and Carol for many years. We always heard lovely things about you. It is always a shock when a friend is dealing with a serious health issue. Everything that seemed important suddenly seems foolish. As I read Jason's latest post I was struck by the maturity and strength of faith that you both have. We will be praying for you and your precious children as you go through this difficult time. You are God's beloved children and you are not alone. Blessings, Carole Clinton

    ReplyDelete
  2. You all will be in our thoughts and prays everyday! (((hugs)) Laura Green

    ReplyDelete