Monday, February 20, 2012

Big Plans

Your problems will pale when you view them in the light of My presence....a piece of our devotion from yesterday. Kelly has said many times that this is so much bigger than just us. God has something BIG planned to use Kelly in this way. There are so many people witnessing and experiencing this with us. Someone will be changed...I believe many actually will be changed, moved, brought to their knees...me being one of them. I pray God will use our family as a way of showing the lost and stumbling what He is capable of. He is in control. My sweet father-in-law preached just that last Sunday...in a commanding statement...like any good baptist preacher would say...BELIEVE IN GOD--HAVE FAITH IN HIM...with a loud preachy voice. I love that loud preachy voice that is kind of rare in his sermons. So right now, I leave my discouragement at the alter and walk away with Encouragement because I have Faith in Him to make this all ok.

1 comment:

  1. Amen, Carol! Thank you. "Encouragement" is the word for my day.

    On my knees,
    Gayla

    ReplyDelete