Saturday, February 25, 2012

Houston...

Kelly and Jason made it to MD Anderson early yesterday morning to meet with Dr. Javle. He has some other treatment options that he is going to discuss with Dr. Savin (the oncologist here in Dallas). He wants Kelly to start treatment here and then come back to Houston for a CT scan in 3 months. I'm thanking God for a team of doctors collaborating on the very best treatment plans for Kelly. We are also grateful that treatment can be done here in Dallas. I know she is finding comfort in these answered prayers.

As scary as all this is, God is present. We feel Him all around our family through all your outpouring love and prayers. From yesterday's devotion --My loving Presence is sufficient to carry you through each day-- And that is what He did for Kelly and all of us yesterday. She got through a really scary day with His loving Presence....His arms wrapped tightly around our family...each one of us.

2 comments:

  1. My prayers and thoughts are with Kelly and her family. I have 3 boys and they are GREAT prayer warriors before bed. We will be praying for Kelly EVERY night. I do live in the Houston area and my home is open or if there is anything we can do by living in Houston...we will step up. We are strong believers in Christ and know his glory will shine. God Bless all of you!

    Billy Gerwick

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in Houston often visitin my daughter. If I can do anything please let me know. 903-288-5172

    Kathryn Lovitt-Farriell

    ReplyDelete