Thursday, February 16, 2012

Out of surgery

Update from Jason @ 11:40 am today:
"Kelly's out of surgery and everything went fine and Kelly's doing well. Cell phone has no battery left and Kelly's phone is in the car charging."        Translation: don't panic if you can't reach them.

Thank you for praying, TEAM KELLY! Y'all are amazing and I know Kelly feels you prayers. Keep 'em coming.

Blessings,
Gayla

5 comments:

  1. Dan and Julie HanrahanFebruary 16, 2012 at 11:30 AM

    Kelly and Jason,

    Our hearts, minds and prayers are with you today and going forward as you begin your journey. Rely on prayer, your faith, family, friends and your incredible support to guide and pull you through this challenging time. We have truly experienced God's grace and you will too! If we can do anything for you at all, please let us know.

    We'll continue to keep you in our prayers.

    Dan, Julie, J.T. and Jackson Hanrahan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly and Jason,

    I wanted to let you know that I am privileged to be on board this prayer train. Y'all will be in my thoughts and forwarded on to prayer. I guess this is one of those battles when the "armor of God" is a must! I look forward to hearing how God works.

    Your friend,
    Mere Warren Powell

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be praying for all of you as you journey through this. For God's peace and wisdom... To be surrounding you!!. Much love, Cammi (Carlson) Moffatt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelly,

    My family and I are praying for u!!!

    Love,
    Selina, Greg, Garret & Jake Xoxo

    ReplyDelete