"Biopsy surgery went well. She is in recovery and should go home in a couple of hours. Diagnosis to come in the next 24-48 hours. Please continue to pray for my sister."
Carol, don't you worry. We have hundreds and hundreds, if not close to a thousand people praying specifically for YOUR SISTER right now. I know she's on every prayer list I have, so multiply that by the hundreds of friends she has who have done the same thing. She's totally covered. And you are too. We're praying for you, Kim, and your parents, so hopefully you're feeling the peace that can only come from our Savior.
In Him,
Gayla

The Ortiz family has you in our prayerd Kelly.
ReplyDeleteWe are praying for you all!! We love each of you and will continue to pray throughout this journey! May Christ Jesus shower you with the peace that you need!!
ReplyDeleteMarco and Donesa
We are praying for all of you. We love you all and know that God is right there with you. If we can do anything please let us know.
ReplyDeleteJon & Nicole
Isaiah 41:10
ReplyDeleteSo do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Praying for you, Kelly.
Jon Matthews
You are in my thoughts and prayers. May God Bless you and your sweet family.
ReplyDeleteCarolyn Elizondo
(Aunt Carolyn)
Kelly & Jason, We continue to pray for you and your beautiful family. Praying for courage and strength and that you will always feel God's loving arms wrapped around you. Hugs to your family.
ReplyDeleteTrish & Pace