kelly is feeling so much better this time around!! She is laughing and eating and drinking. We may have to shove a little down her throat, but she is cooperating!! So thankful to Him for answered prayers.
kelly had a good long talk with the Lord last night. She told us today that she prayed for everyone that is praying for her. It took her a long time as she prayed specific prayers for each of you reading this blog. She must have been awake all night...and I am not kidding...she told us specifically what she prayed for...for so many of you! She also prayed for a miracle...she loves that word...miracle. So many miracles in her life. So many in all of our lives that we don't always see. I too pray for a miracle. I know He has a plan specifically designed for each one of us. I try not to question it. But my brave sister isn't asking Him why, but HOW can her life and testimony be used...HOW will He use her to help others.
She truly amazes me...how selfless she is. I look up to her so much. I always have. All of you praying for kelly...please know that is SHE is praying for YOU.
So thrilled to know that Kelly is doing so much better. Praising God today for his blessing over Kelly, Jason and the kids!! Its a gift for them all.
ReplyDeleteAshley Williams
Kelly don't stop beliveing in miracles! Michael's wife only had a few months to live before her transplant. Her odds were not good but God took care of her & she is doing pretty good now. God gave us peace as we travled that road & I'm praying for that same peace for your family. I'm happy this time is much better for. Sharon Victor
ReplyDeleteSo glad to hear that you are feeling better this time around. The power of prayer is an amazing thing!!
ReplyDelete-Melisa Conrad
Sweet Kelly:
ReplyDeleteSo like you to be praying for others. So happy to hear this go around is going better.
Our family will continue to pray for you and your family. Praying for peace and comfort for all of you.
Much Love,
Robert & Tina
The true spirit and strength of your family is shining through...from Kelly's selfless act of praying for those who pray for her, to Carol's geniune and graceful words thru regular updates to the blog (that we all really appreciate), and to the resilency and hope of all the kids. May you continue to trust in the Lord and his plan for you.
ReplyDeleteLove you all!
Kim Fenneman
Kelly, I am so happy to read that you are doing much better this time around, I just know and feel that each time will get better for you. You are a true star in my book!!!
ReplyDeleteI will continue praying for you and your family. Thanks for your prayers.
Carolyn Elizondo
This note just made my day. So glad to hear that Kelly feels better. Not a day goes by with out a prayer from the Huguely family to all of Kelly's family. Stay strong, Kelly and keep your faith in Him.
ReplyDeleteKelly, You are amazing! It brought tears to my eyes knowing that in your battle you are looking out for others. I admire you.
ReplyDeletelove,
Brenda Youngblood
Kelly,
ReplyDeleteI don't know you but was asked to pray for you by a friend. You and your family are in my prayers! I am amazed at the faith you have, this blog has blessed me and reminds me to continue to put my trust in God, He has a plan for each of us! Thanks for sharing the trials you are going through...I will continue to pray for your miracle!
Joslynn
Your strength and courage are bringing HIM glory. We are continuing to pray for you, Kelly!
ReplyDeleteJeff Cox
Kelly,
ReplyDeleteI have been following your blog ever since I heard from my sister, who is friends with your sister, on Facebook. You and I were not very close in high school, but what hit me so hard when I heard was that you were ALWAYS the nicest person to everyone!!! I always have thought you were so beautiful, too!
My husband, (John Dixon- Ronnie Dixon's brother that was in our class), and I have a strong faith in the Lord and have prayed for you many times since hearing. I really think about you so much. There is a church here in Alaska, where we live, that has a group of ladies that lifts up your needs and family's needs in prayer every week.
God has a plan to speak to others through your illness. It's already happened way up here- 4000 miles from where you are!
May God's love surround you today!!
Lisa Dixon (Deaton)