Sunday, March 4, 2012

blessings...


Kelly was up walking around the house today! Even spent some time outside! God gives us little blessings every minute of every day. Funny how we don't see them until those every day tasks become huge mountains to climb. I am so grateful for these blessings today...no Sunday blues for us...none at all. Ready for a new week with a lot more blessings...like opening little presents each day. This pic of ella was taken on Christmas Adam...you know...the day before Christmas Eve :) One of Kelly's little traditions is for everyone to open one present on Christmas Adam. I think ella was probably saying Grace before dinner...or maybe she was thanking God for her little present she was about to receive from her family. Sweet ella reminded me to thank Him for the little presents He's going to bless us with this week.





Prayers for tonight and tomorrow:
1. Pray a big thank you for giving Kelly some strength today
2. Pray the shot she gets tomorrow to boost her white blood cells is easy and painless and gives her the energy she craves
3. Pray whatever blessings He gives us, we see them with a grateful heart
4. For Jason, Will, Ben, Sam and Ella...always.

1 comment:

  1. Kelly (and Carol Davis), this is Carole Clinton (Chris Clinton's mom). I know that at some point, the harsh chemo will cause mouth sores which will make it difficult to eat even if your nausea is better. An oral surgeon friend of ours, Dr. Hadley Hall (went to ACU wit him) and his partner created a non chemical solution to stop dry socket problems which it did amazingly. They have discovered that it is wonderful for about anything in the mucous membranes. A friend of ours, Carolyn Capshaw had horrible mouth sores and Hadley took her some and it was amazing how it gave her such relief. She would be happy to talk with Kelly or you Carol. She just swished it around in her mouth whenever there was a problem. She told me it was like a miracle. My husband has used it to spray in his sinuses and it has been great for lessening infections. I want to mail you a bottle (I will mail it to Carol..is the address at 830 still correct?) to have on hand when it comes. If it helps and you need more, it is only $20 for a good sized botte. I will send data too. They have taken it to several oncology meetings and conventions. Not a prescription. I just want Kelly to have it to use right away. Carolyn's email address is mccapshaw@tx.rr.com It enabled her to eat again. Hadley is an incredible Christian man who lives in Arlington and would also be happy to talk or email with you. I will be happy to give you that if you want it. I will mail it right away to Carol. Kelly, we are praying for you and your precious family. I know that this must be a nightmare on all levels for all of you. I believe also that God still performs miracles. I hope that the solution helps. My email is acualum@aol.com
    Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete