Blessings have showered Kelly and her family her whole life. They are all grateful and praise God for those blessing, over and over.
I want to share something with you that has been an inspiration to us. Please take five minutes to watch this video link from Matt Chandler, the pastor of The Village Church in Highland Village, TX. His words about how God is enough and He will provide through it all is a humble reminder for us all. Bryan, my husband, gleaned so much from this in 2010 when his life was 'interrupted' with a brain tumor just a month after Matt was diagnosed.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMerKVKssQU
My prayer is that we can all continue to trust God in everything. He is good and will provide for Kelly and her family through all of this.
PRAYER FOR TODAY:
Kelly is going in for a shot to boost her white blood cells at 1:15 pm today. Please pray for it to give her the energy she needs with minimal pain as those cells multiply in her bones.
Blessing,
Gayla

Kelly, I think of you and your sweet family often. I am praying for your complete healing as only God can provide.
ReplyDeletePam Schneider
Kelly, not a day goes by that I don't think of you and your family. I have been praying for your strength and so have my mom and dad. I hope that the shot you received today works magic and restores your energy to its fullest. Stay strong.
ReplyDeleteLots of love,
Stacey Davis Klinckwort