No news yet...this new normal of waiting and ct scans and blood work and doctor visits and infusions and prescriptions and more waiting...is exhausting. But we are being patient with His help.
From today's devotion--Instead of trying to fight your fears, concentrate on Me. When you relate to Me in confident trust, there is no limit to how much I can strengthen you.
By the way...we have shirts...TEAM KELLY needed some shirts. Niece cate helped us with the color...purple is the color for pancreatic cancer. Want one? Let us know what size and we'll get ya one. $10.
Thank you for keeping Kelly and our family in your prayers. Love to you all.
You have an adorable family Kelly! Saying prayers for you and your family every day!
ReplyDeleteKecia Cate
I love the shirts! How fun! Praying for ALL of you. Love you, Kelly!
ReplyDeleteWe continue to pray daily for God to work a miracle with your body as he is working miracles in calling angels to surround you during your tought journey.
ReplyDeleteWith Faith there is Hope!
I need two shirts - a large adult and a medium adult! andreahuguely@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI would love to order some t-shirts...
ReplyDeletekerimcdonald@yahoo.com
I would like to order 2 shirts please.
ReplyDeleteAdult M and Adult L
Kfarriell@yahoo.com
I would like 1 XL, 1 Large and if you have youth 1 youth medium. sls4osu@yahho.com
ReplyDeleteThis is the Hampton/Harrison order. We would like 1 adult XL, 1 adult L, 1 adult M, 2 adult S, and 4 youth L. texiechick@aol.com
ReplyDeleteAlexandra Byrd (friend in Ella's class) and family would like to order shirts. Please email at byrdfamily920408@yahoo.com. Need to check sizes. Thank you!!!
ReplyDelete