From our devotion on Thursday (chemo day) -- Thank Jesus for the opportunity to trust Him more--
The 48 hours of chemo is finished. She had to take a trip back to the hospital Friday to be rehydrated and more anti-nausa. Two long days in a chemo lab was a bit dampening on her spirit. But friends and family with encouraging texts and prayers and more texts and more prayers and calls and visits comforted her so much.
Prayer requests:
1. Pray she can drink and eat and keep it down so the nausea stays at bay
2. For her body aches and pains to ease and lessen.
3. For her sweet friends that are worrying so much.
4. For Jason, Will, Ben, Sam and Ella...always.
Oh Kelly, I am so sorry. So sorry you are suffering. I am praying and thinking of you. We are lifting you up constantly. You are loved.
ReplyDeleteIn Him,
Tara S Hendrick
Kelly, I am so sorry that you are going through this horrible disease. God is always by your side and he will lessen the pain. May he bless you and your sweet family. As always, you are in my thoughts and prayers!!!!!
ReplyDeleteCarolyn Davis Elizondo
Kelly, We think of you all throughout the day, every day. When I read this blog this morning, I was with Sam, and he saw me teary eyed. I told him why and he sat right down and said a prayer for you for your pain to go away. We hope your suffering eases and that you are soon pain free. xoxoxoKatie Fleetwood
ReplyDeletep.s. Janie pulled out a random photo album today and it happened to be from one of the Cape trips -- the one where Ben brought all of his "guys" and where we played the "Dinosaur" song all the time.
Kelly, I am so sorry you are going through all of this. We prayed for you again at church tonight and keeping you and your family always in our hearts and thoughts. (((HUGS)))
ReplyDeleteKristi Flaningan