Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Quick update...

Kelly is doing so good!!! She is halfway through the transfusion. She actually woke up today feeling so much better and hungry! God has answered our prayers once again.

Now for the really important stuff...I SCREWED UP KELLY'S PHONE!!!! Yep, lost every contact, text, picture etc! If she had ever in her life backed it up that might have helped. But nope, it's gone (sayin' this like duck dynasty dude:)). Soooo can you help me get my job back as Kelly's scribe cuz I'm fired til I get all your numbers and emails back in her phone! So if you would share your contact info via text to Kelly's phone. Thank you TEAM KELLY! We will keep you updated on the scan and treatment this week.


1 comment:

  1. love this picture and so glad to hear Kelly continues to be a an amazing champion!

    Love, Tara

    ReplyDelete