Put your Hope in Me, and My unfailing Love will rest upon you. Some of My children have forgotten how to hope. They have been disappointed so many times that they don't want to risk being let down again. So they forge ahead stoically--living mechanically. Other people put their hope in problem solving, medical treatments, the stock market, the lottery and so on. But I challenge you to place your hope fully in Me...the more you put your hope in Me, the more My Love-Light shines upon you--brightening your day. Remember that I am with you continually, and I Myself am your HOPE! Jesus Today by Sarah Young
Have HOPE Team Kelly! Let His Love-Light shine!! Please keep Kelly and Jason in your prayers as she starts a new chemo treatment tomorrow at 9:30am. Her CT is scheduled for Friday at 10:00am.
Team Kelly, Are you looking
for an opportunity to give AND receive??
If so…..pay attention to the
details below:
What? Family “Mini” Photo Shoots
When? Saturday, May 4th from 3-7 pm
Location? Arbor Hills Nature Preserve, Plano, TX
Contact: Jena Demler by Sat. Apr.
20th
***50% of all proceeds will
be
donated to Team Kelly***
2-3 local photographers will
be lovingly donating their time and energy to making this as successful as
possible in support of Kelly, Jason, Will, Ben, Sam and Ella Stewart.
Cost: $50 for 15 minutes. $25
goes to Team Kelly
(Emma and Alaina, I'm so sorry... Kelly told me that Emma gave her the Easter lily. And Alaina prayed for Kelly in San Antonio.)
No comments:
Post a Comment