Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Who's reading this blog?

I'm speechless.

I am just learning more lately about blogs. When I upgraded Kellybridge today, I saw some figures that blew my mind.

Kelly, sit down. This will show you the minimum amount of prayers that have been prayed for you and your family since that evening of prayer on your porch.

As of today, Kellybridge has been viewed around the world...
62,305 times

Praise God.

Can I get an AMEN?
 


12 comments:

  1. I know I've prayed hours, worried, prayed, thought while driving, prayed. See a shirt, pray, see a kid one of your kids' ages or a cute woman in a hat, prayed. Believe me, that number is a minimum for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMEN and AMEN!!!!!

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. 62,000+... AMEN!!! Prayed for you and your precious family this morning and every day!
    GO KELLY GO!

    Smith's in McKinney

    ReplyDelete
  4. AMEN!!!!!!!! and agree - just a fraction of people praying and lives that you have touched Kelly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen!! I used to teach with Kelly many years ago at Curtsinger. I pray everyday for Kelly and her sweet family!!! Go Kelly Go!
    Love and hugs to you Kelly!!

    Jackie McClain

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm here and I have been reading and praying every day, all day. Thanks, Gayla, for starting the blog and for inviting me. I wanted to get shirts too but missed getting on here in time. So maybe I can get bracelets? Gayla, if I can still order, would you be willing or able to send them to me so the family doesn't have to?
    Kelly, we love you and your beautiful family. May you feel peace and the loving arms of our Savior carrying you through this daily.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. can you email me directly?
      carol.davis2@verizon.net
      thank you :)

      Delete
  7. SWEETNESS! Thanks for keeping us updated Carol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. following from Pine, Colorado. invited by one of your dear friends. can't wait to get our t-shirts, which will be returned via picture with appropriate background. what a family and family of friends...

    ReplyDelete