this is from kelly:
Thankful for today!! Thankful for the many little blessings in today!!
Energy to take and pick up kids
Going to school to see my girl on poetry day
Seeing my school teacher friends
HUGS!!...cuz hugs are healthy!
Running into a dear friend at Kroger and getting a hug from her...praying for you Laura!
Yummy dinners from good friends
Uninteruppted time with close friends last night
Laughter
A walk outside with my family
My crazy wild hair!!!!!
Orange juice from Denise
Baseball and softball games and fun fans!
Shopping...retail therapy!
Jason's love for me!
My sisters!
Team Kelly shirts!
Madison Bosquez....team Kelly bracelets!
Small but dear chat with Kathy
Lunch with the girls!
Looking at the future is scary and unknown and can be overwhelming...therefore I am just thinking of today and thankful for today and it's many many blessings!
Energy to take and pick up kids
Going to school to see my girl on poetry day
Seeing my school teacher friends
HUGS!!...cuz hugs are healthy!
Running into a dear friend at Kroger and getting a hug from her...praying for you Laura!
Yummy dinners from good friends
Uninteruppted time with close friends last night
Laughter
A walk outside with my family
My crazy wild hair!!!!!
Orange juice from Denise
Baseball and softball games and fun fans!
Shopping...retail therapy!
Jason's love for me!
My sisters!
Team Kelly shirts!
Madison Bosquez....team Kelly bracelets!
Small but dear chat with Kathy
Lunch with the girls!
Looking at the future is scary and unknown and can be overwhelming...therefore I am just thinking of today and thankful for today and it's many many blessings!
From the kid's version of Jesus Calling devotion:
Just Today~I have made this day for you. Be careful not to complain about anything in it - not your English test, not your frizzy hair, not the weather - because I am the Creator of this day. Instead, decide to be happy today. Open your eyes, and choose to look for the blessings I have hidden in this day. Just live today. Don't think about mistakes you've made in the past. Don't worry about what will happen tomorrow. It will only end up wasting today. I want you to enjoy abundantly in My Presence--TODAY!
When the sun comes up, she thanks Him for today...she asks Him to show her the good in today. Some nights are really difficult to go to sleep, thinking of the future. But one day at a time, He reminds her that He is present and has already designed this blessed day.
What a great perspective...one we should all consider. Praying for you and your family! Can't wait to wear the Team Kelly shirt!
ReplyDeleteLove you Kelly! I think of you and pray for you everyday!!! From the day I met you, you have inspired me more than you could know! I remember the day at the pool when you were talking about how blessed you were to have such a wonderful family (I think I was grumbling :) ), the days you gave me fashion advice cuz Texas was overwhelming to this Kansas girl, your positive outlook on life, your smile and the light of the Lord that shines through you...I am truly blessed to have moved across the street from you...even for that short time! You mean so much to me and my family! We love you!!!
ReplyDelete