Monday, April 2, 2012

team kelly...


We are speechless...shirts are coming out of our ears! Over 400 shirts were sent to print and shipped Friday...100 were printed before that! Working our way up to 600! Oh and by the way...TEAM KELLY is not just national...we are GLOBAL...from Canada to Israel, prayers are being sent up every minute of every day...to One God. Thank you Jesus for this miracle in numbers. We laugh at ourselves thinking why this surprises us...when He can feed 5000 on just a loaf of bread and a few fish? I suppose we weren't meant to comprehend or fathom His love and power. It's just TOO much to wrap our little human heads around.

Still want a shirt? It's not too late...let me know by tomorrow night...size, quantity and if you can pick up locally...if not, than your address. Please mail checks to: Carol Davis, 830 Mustang Ridge, Murphy, TX 75094. To all those that ordered shirts on the first go round...we are organizing and will get them to you as soon as we can :)

Prayers for tonight:
1. Thank Him for TEAM KELLY
2. Pray for her as she receives her 3rd treatment tomorrow
3. Pray that the chemo keeps shrinking tumors
4. Pray that her side effects be as minimal as they were on round 2
5. She is less anxious about her hair...thank Him for answering that specific prayer
6. Pray for jason, will, ben, sam and ella...always


25 comments:

  1. We would like to purchase 3 please. An Adult XL and 2 Adult Medium. We can pick up locally as well.

    Cindy McClarnon
    Cynthia.mcclarnon@t-mobile.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carol,
    We would like to get a few for some of our family and friends that are praying for Kelly. We need 1 Child Small, 2 Adult Large and 1 Adult XL. Once they come in will you send with Sharon and she can get them to Robert. I'm mailing the check today. Thanks so much!

    Ashley Williams
    ashley_0504@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like an adult small, adult large, and two child smalls. I'll mail the checks today, and can pick up locally. Praying for you Kelly and your family too!

    Birgitte Blackwell
    gitte1us@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. We would like 3 shirts....one child small, one child medium, one child large. I will mail a check today. My husband works with Jason so he can pick up the shirts from Jason at work if that is ok.

    Thanks.
    Rusty and Lorie Thompson
    loriethompson@rocketmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like to order 1 adult Xxl 2 adult XL and 2 kids med. I will mail a check tomorrow. Can you send the shirts to Tricia Campbell 6302 34 th place #2 Lubbock tx 79407

    Thank you. Kelly hang in there. We are praying for you and your family.

    Tricia Campbell
    Tcampbell71@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. We would like to order the following (all adult sizes):

    8 Small
    7 Medium
    11 Large
    11 XL
    10 XXL
    1 XXXL
    48 TOTAL

    The check will be mailed 4/4, and we will be happy to pick them up when they are ready. Thanks!

    Mary McCallum
    mmccallum@venturemech.com
    Venture Mechanical, Inc.
    972-871-1300

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would like an adult large, I can pick up locally.
    Monica
    Monicasepper@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love to order shirts
    saracook1@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would like to order an adult XL and an adult large. I will mail a check and I can pick up locally.

    Patti
    Friscoland@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. We need some more shirts! 1adult large, 4 adult smalls, 2 youth mediums. I will pick up. Thanks!!!
    Angie J

    ReplyDelete
  11. I need 1 Adult small.
    1301 46th Street
    Sac, CA 95819

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would like 1 adult small. I can pick up locally as well. I can get the check in the mail ASAP, but I can't remember how much they are.

    Rachel Tuma
    rachelntuma@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. My son, Brooks, is in Ella's class and he would LOVE a shirt! Also, my older son wants one too! Apparently these Team Kelly shirts are the thing to wear! I will need a youth small and a youth medium. I will mail a check. I would like to pick up in Frisco is possible.
    Praying for the Stewart family!
    Thanks,
    Amanda Jackson

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amanda...your shirts are ready! Kelly will put in ella's backpack on monday! thank you :)

      Delete
  14. I may have missed the deadline but if not I'd like and adult small. Just let me know. Thanks!

    Cammi Moffatt
    9851 azure lake dr
    Magnolia, tx. 77354

    Moffatt4@earthlink.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cammi...your shirt is in! I'm mailing it to you today! Mail check to me :)

      830 Mustang Ridge
      Murphy, TX 75094

      Delete
  15. Would like 1 shirt please!!! I ordered one before from Facebook but I closed my account. Can you text me at 469.644.6929 to let me know where to pick it up and pay! Large please. Give Kell a big hug from Kelly "Barksdake". Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi kelly...your shirt is ready! Where do you want to pick up...Frisco, Murphy, or Rowlett :)

      Delete
  16. Pls let Kelly know Carly and Dawn have been praying daily for her and the family. If we could support her in wearing a team kelly shirt we would love that. Our sizes would be adult xxl and med.

    Burwellsrhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carly and Dawn...your shirts are ready for pick up...at kelly's house :)

      Delete
  17. Would love a shirt if one is still available. Adult medium. Please send to Allyson Langston, 302 Sawgrass Circle, Lufkin, TX 75901. And please let me know where to send my check so I can get it in the mail ASAP. Thank you! Prayers for your entire family. Xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  18. I would love 2 shirts if I can still order them. Adult XL for me and Youth XL or Adult SM for Haley (She's at Wester with Ben). We would love to support Kelly in any way we can!! Hugs to you, sugar!

    Tami Ferrell
    12452 Cajun Dr
    Frisco, Tx 75035

    Please let me know the total as I don't know how much they are plus s/h, and I will get a check in the mail to you, Carol.

    So much love and lots of hugs, Kelly!

    tami.ferrell@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete