

Happy Easter TEAM KELLY!! We're getting all these texts from friends and family wishing us a happy easter. It made us think of our new family...TEAM KELLY...made of so many friends, and friends of friends...that we don't even know and have never met...following this blog. This week we got a picture of someone wearing a TEAM KELLY shirt but we have yet to figure out who she is. Just love that...a friend of a friend of a friend praying for kelly and our family.
Still want a shirt? Ordering tomorrow! Let me know size, quantity and if you will pick up locally...if not then your address. Mail checks to Carol Davis, 830 Mustang Ridge, Murphy, TX 75094. $10 a shirt. GO TEAM KELLY :)
Kelly is feeling much better by the way...thank you for lifting up in prayer this weekend!
Happy Easter Stewart family!! Your smiles are so bright and bring joy to so many!!! Praising Him so much this Easter for His faithfulness and love that binds us all together!! Praying for you all and sending lots of love and hugs!!! Team Kelly!!! Can't wait to post a pic of us all in our shirts!!
ReplyDeleteCarol -/ I am a friend of Susan Rice and committed to wear my wings on soar bracelet everyday since Kelly was diagnosed. I wore this for a good friend who is like my sister for 2 years upon her diagnosis of Colin cancer at age 37. I wear this each day and say a prayer for Kelly. I would like a shirt too. So, please order a medium for me and email me when it's in. I can pick it up from you. LeAnn Wray; leannwray@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI would like to order 2 shirts. Child medium and a child large. I can pick up locally. I will mail a check. Thank you! Patti jp.coffey@att.net
ReplyDeletei would like to order 3 shirt: XL, LRG & youth medium
ReplyDeleteGloria Ward
469-853-6947
i am in frisco
Hi! Hugs and prayers from Anthony, Melissa, AJ and Weston! We would love Kelly tees if we can still get them! Anthony large, Melissa small, AJ adult small and Weston youth large. Praying daily and rejoicing in all that God is doing!! 214-384-6936
ReplyDelete