from Jason ~
What a blessing to work for a company like Venture Mechanical! For the past 17 years it’s seemed more like a family than an employer. In the last few months everyone on the Venture team has gone out of their way to make sure I was able to take care of and be with Kelly and the kids through these trying times. Not too many people have the comfort of knowing that their bosses and co-workers are literally down on their knees lifting you up in prayer. Thanks to Venture for joining Team Kelly!
and here are a few more pics of TEAM KELLY from last week and weekend...
team kelly toms :)
and wendy in La Jolla Beach, CA :)
TEAM KELLY shirts are in!! If you ordered on this last round (or the one before) we are organized...kinda... and ready to get them out of our possession :) If you haven't already paid, you can do that here on the blog! Just click on the donate button (top right of your screen ). Thank you all for your patience and mostly for your generosity in supporting kelly. We keep hearing stories of TEAM KELLY wristbands and t-shirts bringing complete strangers together...6 degrees of kelly stewart...much more fun than kevin bacon ;)
She is feeling good and her spirits are up, but it's really hard not to worry. Set backs are scary. We struggle every day not to think of what tomorrow will bring. We try to be happy and thankful for today, but honestly, we crave for everything to be as it was...before February 14, 2012. Feeling this uncontrollable desire to turn back the clock I read today's devotion. It gripped my heart and calmed me down.
-Do not long for the absence of problems in your life. That is an unrealistic goal, since in this world you will have trouble. You have an eternity of problem-free living reserved for you in heaven. Rejoice in that inheritance, which no one can take away from you, but do not seek your heaven on earth. Begin each day anticipating problems, asking Me to equip you for whatever difficulties you will encounter. The best equipping is My living Presence, My hand that never lets go of yours. Discuss everything with Me. Take a lighthearted view of trouble, seeing it as a challenge that you and I together can handle. Remember that I am on your side, and I have overcome the world.
John 16:33; Isaiah 41:13; Philippians 4:13






Your family continues to amaze me. I am inspired by your strength, faith and your solidarity as you navigate these difficult times. I do not know your family, but am a friend of a friend. I think of you all daily, pray for you continually and am expecting a miracle! Just know that you are an incredible inspiration to me, you are teaching me and leading me closer to God by your example here in this blog. Kelly, my friend says you just have such a "specialness" about you. It shows through in your beautiful smile and your optimism. I do not know you, but feel I do. Thank you for sharing your love, your hearts, your faith, your strength and your family on this blog. My family hopes to fill your cup too by praying for you and asking God how He can use us to support you. God bless the Stewart Family. Go TEAM KELLY!
ReplyDeleteMaxwells
Where can we get the fancy Toms? Love them!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh!!! I love those toms! Who made those? I would totally let someone do that to my toms!
ReplyDeleteUnfortunately we missed the tshirt order. Will you submit another order?
ReplyDeleteyes...let me know what sizes you need.
Deletethank you :)
how do I send you some really cool pics of ME in a Team Kelly t-shirt? I am not a techie, but I do have a smigeon of sense...
ReplyDeletecan you email them to me? I would love to post them for you!
Deletecarol.davis2@verizon.net
thank you :)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete