Saturday, June 1, 2013

"I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Now there is in store for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day..."
2 Timothy 4:7-8

It is with the heaviest hearts that we share with you the news of Kelly's home going today.   Surrounded by her sweet family, our Kelly stepped into Heaven a little after 5:00 PM.

Her family is using this time to be together and begin the process of planning and preparing for the days ahead.  Please pray for them as a new tender journey begins.

Thank you, Team Kelly, for your tireless love, incomparable support, and countless prayers. We know that our loving Father heard every prayer and will in the days ahead.

We will update you with service times and plans as soon as they become available.

On behalf of our precious Kelly, thank you for love.

23 comments:

  1. Thoughts and prayers with you all. May Gods peace be with you. Hugs, Elizabeth, David, Max and Ben x

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love u and pray for all your family. Kim Aaron mason and reese walker. Setting on my deck in Philadelphia and thinking of all the sweet memories I have of Kelly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our prayers are with all of you,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for the entire family!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prayers for Jason, Will, Ben, Sam and Ella - our thoughts, hearts and love go out to you all.
    The Stavinoha's

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are all in my prayers. Her loss will be felt far and wide, but none so much, I know, as her sweet family. God bless each of you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Our Heart's & Prayers are with The Stewarts and all of their friends & family who loved her so dearly. May The Lord Bless & Keep her, Jason & their beautiful children.
    With Love, The Hampton Family

    ReplyDelete
  8. We are praying for Jason, Will, Ben, Sam and Ella and all of the extended family. May God Bless and comfort you all. She touched so many lives and will be missed by all. Love, the Sudduth family

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kelly has always been so sweet & special. My heart hurts for all of you. Please know I have been praying for you though all these trying times and will be doing so for a long time.
    Sharon Victor

    ReplyDelete
  10. Psalm 34:18
    The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit

    To Jason, Will, Ben, Sam, Ella & all of Kelly's family: there are so many prayers & so much love being sent your way. God has called for an Angel & all of us are blessed to have known sweet Kelly.
    Love, the Barners

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have no words but heaven did gain a beautiful angel who fought a fight. My heart goes out to her family. Im glad I got to know you from SGHS Belles.

    My deepest sympathies,
    Shannon Moser Osteen

    ReplyDelete
  12. Heaven gained a sweet angel today!

    Kelly and her beautiful smile will be missed.

    Jason, Will, Ben, Sam, Ella and all of Kelly's family.. we will be praying for you.

    Kelly showed me what courage, strength and faith looked like and I feel so blessed to have known her since moving to Pagewynne Drive 13 years ago.

    Much Love, The Ward Family

    ReplyDelete
  13. Now in the arms of our Heavenly Father...

    I continue to pray for Kelly's family.

    Kelly is someone I truly admired throughout all these years...I've known her since we we little girls in church together. I will always remember her kindness, love for her family and most of all Our Heavenly Father.

    With love,
    The Williams Family
    Nina, Jeff, Michaela & Millicent

    and my mom
    Rosie Rogers

    ReplyDelete
  14. Kelly was one of the nicest and sweetest people I have ever had the pleasure to know. She will be greatly missed! My heart and prayers are with her family.

    Jill Keeter Wylie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wrapping this family in prayers....may God comfort you all. It is hard to imagine this world without Kelly's beautiful smile. God Bless you all.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am deeply saddened by this news! I pray for her sweet family and friends!!! What a special gift she was to all who she touched! She has forever changed me even though I never met her! My heart weeps for you all! Hugs!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Prayers from Kentucky for TEAM KELLY. There are no adequate words in the english language that I can say.
    She has now touched the face of GOD!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I never knew Kelly personally, but I came to know her through one of her closest friends. She changed my life. She drew me closer to God and opened my heart and eyes to a world I never knew. She changed my spirit and at times, brought me to my knees. I've prayed for this family everyday, having never known them. Thank you for letting God work through you- you have done more work here on Earth than you know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beautiful tribute to what she lived to do...share the good news of God's love, goodness & grace!

      Delete
  19. We have prayed for Kelly since she was diagnosed, and we will continue to pray for her family and her extended family in the days ahead. The support Kim and Carol especially have shown their sister is an amazing love, and it has brought tears to our eyes many times!!

    God Bless You,
    Richard & Pat Noe and family

    ReplyDelete
  20. Kelly and I worked together at Gunstream in 2008 when our kids Will and Karley were in 3rd grade. To this day, she is one of THE sweetest people I have ever met. I saw her at a football game in the fall of 2012 with Wester vs Maus. She looked beautiful and I met her husband. She always had a smile on her face and you just felt good knowing her. I will miss that sweet smile but it will live on forever in her kids.

    Tina, Karley and Ron Hill

    ReplyDelete
  21. I hear heaven gained a beautiful angel with a lovely smile. Kelly will be missed here on earth, till they meet again in Heaven..

    Praying, for the Whole family. May God comfort them. I really didn't get to know Kelly. Did get to see her (and that lovely smile) when she visited our Sunday School class at SGBC, where her parents go. There where too many around her (Team Kelly branch SGBC). I know her parents, my heart goes out to them no words can express. HUGS to the whole family. Team Kelly keep the family in your prayers.

    With Gods Love,
    Teresa Harris

    ReplyDelete
  22. We are deeply saddened to hear of Kelly's passing. Every game that she cheered on Ben she would always have such a beautiful smile. Prayers go out to the entire family~
    The Roseboro family
    (Coach Jaime, Karen and Sydney)

    ReplyDelete