Tuesday, May 28, 2013

TK at field day...

hi Team Kelly :)  Look who went to field day....




























It was such good medicine for Kelly to visit with the Gunstream girls.  To get outside and see her kiddos enjoying their friends on field day felt good...felt normal!  She also went to a couple of her boys' ballgames too!  She is so grateful for her family time with the Stewarts and the Prewitts this past weekend.

Unfortunately, Kelly had to return to the hospital Monday night.  She needed plasma and platelets.  Please keep lifting her up in your prayers so she can come back home soon to be with her family.  Pray for peace and comfort and for her pain to subside.  Thank you all for being there for our family each and every moment.  Team Kelly is such a blessing to Kelly and all of us.  

From Jesus Today by Sarah Young...
Trust Me moment by moment.  This is all I require of you, and it is sufficient to keep you staning firm in the midst of fierce spiritual battles.  Just getting through each day is a victory as long as you stay in communication with Me.  Search for Me in your moments.  Keeping your focus on My Presence is the best protection against self-pitty and depression.
I am calling you to trust Me in deep darkness.  Take one step at a time, clinging to My hand for help and guidance.  I am always near you, and I know exactly how much you are struggling.
Though the battle is fierce and you are weak, your resources are unlimited.  My Spirit is ever ready to help you; you have only to ask.  Remember that this Holy Helper is infinitlely powerful and infinitely loving.  I also am eager to help you.  Call upon My Name with confident trust, for My unfailing Love surrounds you.

2 comments:

  1. My family and I live in Kentucky. We pray for you daily. I have asked the LORD to let the hem of his garment touch you and for the same power that healed the woman with the issue to make you whole from the top of your head to the soles of your feet. (Psalms 116:5) The LORD is gracious and righteous. Our GOD is full of compassion. The LORD protects the simple hearted. I was in great need and he saved me! DRJCAIII

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are THE BEST PICTURES!! Who took them? Such great memories. I love Sam's headband "<3 U Mom"

    ReplyDelete