Thursday, January 10, 2013
MD Anderson results...
God is so good! Here is a text Kelly just sent for me to post on the blog...
Good news from MD Anderson. Dr. Javle and his team of doctors are extremely surprised and pleased at my results. There are no new lesions or tumors. Nothing is visible on the liver. The tumor on the pancreas is still getting smaller. And my tumor marker is in normal range...22! Looking back from where I started a year ago, he was truly amazed. I am an exception! He said 90% of stage 4 pancreatic patients like me don't make it a year! Tears are flowing right now!! What to do next is the big question??? They are not sure because my case is so unique. Dr. Javle and his team are going to meet all together to discuss new options for me. It could be to continue the chemo I'm on, or it could be a maintenance oral chemo. He said to go ahead with one more treatment while they are trying to figure out what is best for me. I am overwhelmed with God's grace right now. Thankful for the past year. Thankful for HOPE. Thankful for your prayers. I am so very blessed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
God is SO GOOD! I love how He's showing off His power, goodness, love and grace through your story, Kelly! The Dishingers are continuing to keep you in our prayers.
ReplyDelete