From today's entry~
Find Me in the midst of the maelstrom. Sometimes events whirl around you so quickly that they become a blur. Whisper My Name in recognition that I am still with you. Without skipping a beat in the activities that occupy you, you find strength and Peace through praying My Name. Later, when the happenings have run their course, you can talk with Me more fully. Accept each day just as it comes to you. Do not waste your time and energy wishing for a different set of circumstances. Instead, trust Me enough to yield to My design and purposes. Remember that nothing can separate you from My loving Presence; you are Mine.
An old high school friend, Kevin, posted this on Kelly's facebook. She loved his words and wanted to share them...
There isn't much I'm good at, but I can pray and use my little spot here on the interweb to remind friends throughout the years to do the same.
God and me kinda have a relaxed reverent relationship...I've known him so long that I think he hopefully enjoys/puts up with my banter prayer style, and he never tells me to get to the point or wrap it up or gets mad when I start, fall asleep and reboot t
he conversation the next day.
I'm not a thee and thoughest kinda guy, I talk to him like I'm talking to ya here. (Isn't it amazing how many words I can use to make a simple point? I know!)
Here's a couple of absolutely, amazing lovely ladies to keep in your prayers and/or thoughts today, because you do actually have the time to do it if you've read thus far!
Kelly Prewitt Stewart and family (SGHS Class of 90) resumes chemotherapy today for pancreatic cancer. Expect a miracle. Pray like a warrior.
Ashley Smith Moore and family (SGHS Class of 93) tiny twins Griffin and Georgia were welcomed to the world very,very early. The twins grow stronger, but with good and bad days. Pray like a warrior.
In fact we all have 'life stuff' going on, so pray specifically and pray generally for everybody you know, because we're all blessed to be here through the good and the bad.
Don't take it for granted. life is precious...even when a homeless guy flips you the bird for not giving him money and tells you where to go and how to get there....well, 5 hours later, I think I'll pray for that dude too! Happy Tuesday everybody.
I'm not a thee and thoughest kinda guy, I talk to him like I'm talking to ya here. (Isn't it amazing how many words I can use to make a simple point? I know!)
Here's a couple of absolutely, amazing lovely ladies to keep in your prayers and/or thoughts today, because you do actually have the time to do it if you've read thus far!
Kelly Prewitt Stewart and family (SGHS Class of 90) resumes chemotherapy today for pancreatic cancer. Expect a miracle. Pray like a warrior.
Ashley Smith Moore and family (SGHS Class of 93) tiny twins Griffin and Georgia were welcomed to the world very,very early. The twins grow stronger, but with good and bad days. Pray like a warrior.
In fact we all have 'life stuff' going on, so pray specifically and pray generally for everybody you know, because we're all blessed to be here through the good and the bad.
Don't take it for granted. life is precious...even when a homeless guy flips you the bird for not giving him money and tells you where to go and how to get there....well, 5 hours later, I think I'll pray for that dude too! Happy Tuesday everybody.
Thank you for your continued prayers and outpouring love and generosity, TEAM KELLY!
We met you the other day in the fusion room - I was with my mom who was receiving treatment. Just wanted you to know that we found your site and that I'm praying for you!
ReplyDelete~Kimberly